Now this woman rolls up to the place, big blinging in a stretch Hummer and announces she has won the lottery and is buying everybody's clothes for them up to $500. When her card got declined, she got back in the Hummer and said she was going to her bank to straighten it out. Well she got to the bank alright, but when the Hummer driver realized he wasn't getting his $900 fee, he called the cops. Now my big issue here is that she did spend $5,000. If that was all she had, fine. She did good for 10 people, but to cause a riot? She's lucky they didn't hang her on the spot. Let's wait for the next story that she used a debit card that wasn't hers.
Just read this one. It's self explanatory. Are we in 2009 or 1948? As a good friend pointed out his actions are illegal as stipulated by the United States Supreme Court. As father of a daughter of multi-heritage, I am especially outraged and will say bullshit to this idiot. Our daughter has had nothing but outpourings of love and kindness from friends and strangers. Thank God he is the minority... I hope.
Now I am not outraged at what you think. No I did not want to see Rush as an NFL owner, but I drew my view from the statements of others in the NFL. Other owners and players have come out against Rush's rather derisive statements about players themselves, the NFL owners, and the salaries of players. As my brother, Chad, tried to say earlier, he was outraged at the media drumming this all day, but touting statements by the Reverend Jesse Jackson and the Reverend Al Sharpton. Now in Reverend Al's defense, the one interview I saw he stayed on point and only addressed it from the standpoint of what he had learned of the views of the players. As for Reverend Jackson? He and Reverend Sharpton were victims and tools of the media. Here you have two very outspoken critics of Limbaugh. The media drug them into this I am sure for shock value so point the finger at the news sources, not the two men. As for Rush, be outspoken as you want, but be careful who you bash, they may get the chance to bash back.
So enough of idiots and moronic dealings. Something to make us ponder...
Now as some of you know, I lost my mother to breast cancer and I have been a very avid supporter for breast cancer research, but there has always been a huge gap. We males. "Oh men don't get that." How many times have I heard that? Guess what? Anyone who bothered to crack a biology book knows that men and women have mammaries, women's are more productive than the males, but we have them. We also can get breast cancer. So I not only say read and learn from Peter Criss' example, but check yourself out, visit your doctor. If not for yourself, for the ones you love.
Until tomorrow, I bid you peace and freedom from idiocy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment