Videodrome - Take 1

Sorry I haven't updated the last couple of days, I was sick, then the roommate was sick. Pretty much I am living in flu purgatory. So today I have videos that will make you laugh and make you go "Gee, they need to be cleansed from the gene pool.

This one is for anyone who has tried to teach, talk to, warn, someone about something and they don't listen:


This poor little man just wanted to keep his party going:



And this guy should have stopped his party:


Ah, blissful, playful youth:


And you thought the cat got ticked when you ran out of Meow Mix?:


This is just hilarious:


This one is for the moms out there. Just when you thought the baby was asleep:


Even though this may be doctored, it's still hilarious:



So enough buffoonery, now for the leave you with something to think about
and something good. First something to think about.

So as you may know, I am a big supporter of cancer research. I lost my mother,
grandfather, and two aunts to this killer. Everybody out there wants to help,
but the commentary by Dr. Otis Brawley is a must read. Now don't get me wrong,
I love Suzanne Somers and applaud her for her victory over cancer, but taking
treatment advice from her is like taking your car to the milkman for engine work.
Be knowledgable and if you like Suzanne's advice, make sure you get the
advice of a professional as well.

Now for something to make you feel good.

NPR is very good about finding little nuggets of good in everyday mundane life.
is moving because of this humble man, but especially moving as his interviewer
is Chloe Smith, Age 13 and student at Our Lady of the Assumption. It is very easy
for kids in a private Catholic school to become snobby or even aloof when it
comes to those people high society often takes for granted. Willie and Chloe's
relationship of mutual respect is a testament to our next generation of kids coming
up in our schools.

I'm done and off my soapbox for now. Go out and enjoy the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment